1. What’s in your pockets right now?
The pants I'm wearing right now only have one tiny pocket. I have my pager clipped to it. (No, I'm not a drug dealer...I'm at work still!) I generally hate to carry anything in my pockets.
2. What’s in your purse?
- Doggie shaped cosmetic bag with inhaler, powder compact, 2 Burt's Bees lip shimmers, hand sanitizer, nail clippers
- 3 wallets (I'm not even sure why. I guess I need to do some consolidation. There's about 80 cents total in them.)
- 2 digital cameras
- mp3 player
- Cell phone
- Palm Tungsten E
- Container with extra memory sticks for my cameras
- USB jump drive
- Tiny portable radio/mp3 player/recorder
- Pen and pencil
- 5 colorful gel pens
- Pill box with Sudafed and extra vitamins
- Employee phone list from work
- Emo Philips button
- Piece of paper with a quote from my dog calendar**
- Paradise Kiss, Vol. 1 (manga book)
- Target catalog with an orange purse in it I want (but Target doesn't have it yet)
- Birthday card from a co-worker
3. How many bags do you carry daily?
For work, usually 2. I have my purse (which is a large-ish shoulder bag, if you hadn't guessed by all of the crap that's in it) and a bag with lunch or at least water and snacks.
4. What would you consider “essential” for any given day?
wallet (the one with my i.d.), cell phone, 1 camera (preferably the one that zooms), inhaler
5. What one thing do you really NEED when you travel?
Lots of underwear. It's more of a compulsive thing than the fact that I have accidents (which I don't). I just feel better knowing I've got plenty just in case.
6. I like to read graphic novels (which is just a snooty way of saying LONG COMIC BOOKS) on planes. What do you do on the plane?
Usually I read (nothing specific) and/or listen to music.
7. I know you don’t like the fast rides at the fair and I don’t like the fun houses or bumper cars….what can we go on together?
The carousel? Or maybe the giant slide...I'd do that...I think!
8. Where is Viggo from? And did you see him on the Daily Show? He was pretty funny.
I have no idea where Viggo is from...okay, I just looked it up...Manhattan. Yes, I did see the Daily Show and he was very funny. He's odd, which I like. I also watched him on Charlie Rose where he got pretty political. I happen to agree with his politics.
9. It’s almost Halloween…do you have a favorite monster?
No, I can't say that I do, even though I love Halloween. I have a feeling that I may become a big fan of Were-Rabbits though!
10. How about a favorite trick or treat candy?
I love candy corn! Although, when I was a kid and went trick-or-treating in Virginia, our one neighbor would always give us Rice Krispie treats which was so cool. (We knew her very well and this was before the days of tainted stuff).
** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they choose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with good ideas." -Jack Handey