1. What is your favorite ride at Disneyland?
I'm really bad at picking favorites. Grrr...it's annoying that I make it such a hard task. It is really hard for me to pick just one, so I'm going to say the Indiana Jones ride with The Haunted Mansion following closely behind.
2. What is your favorite candy bar?
I don't know if a Peppermint Pattie is considered a bar, but that's my answer and I'm sticking to it.
3. What is your favorite breakfast, lunch and/or dinner? You know, the easy go-to one that you can always rely on making you happy and full.
Pizza, pizza, pizza. If there is cheese and sauce readily available, I'll make pizza toast, pizza pitas, pizza whatever. I'll even eat frozen pizza, such as Bagel Bites or Lean Cuisine's French bread pizza. My favorite pizza is thin, New York style, with pepperoni and the place I like the best is Albano's. I was bummed when they recently temporarily closed their Studio City branch, but I did get a $5 discount for driving over to Melrose to pick up a pie last weekend. I also really love the "Emerald Alien" personal size pizza at the Nova Express Cafe. I get it on a honey wheat dough crust. It has olive oil, mozzarella, pesto, and broccoli. Yum!
4. Who is your favorite cartoon character (or Muppet)?
I'll just go with Snoopy (and Elmo). This may be one of the easier "what is your favorite..." type questions I've been able to answer.
5. Do you have a favorite food that you are slightly embarrassed to admit? (It should be FRITO PIE!)
I am in NO way embarrassed by my love of an occasional Frito Pie. I also refuse to be embarrassed by my love of Peeps, which apparently is pretty well known at this point. I'll just put it this way...I haven't really had to buy any this season...people just keep giving them to me! I'm probably more ashamed of being such an incredibly picky eater and not liking so many things that I feel like I should enjoy like sushi (or most fish, really), meatloaf, eggs, milk, etc.
6. If you could have any kind of car in the whole world, what kind would you like?
This is a tough question because in spite of my obsession with Car Talk, I am not a "car person." I really, really wanted my little Scion xA and I love it. I guess if I could have anything though, I'd like something electric.
7. You know that phrase you had in the high school yearbook? Like they may have put it under your name or in your profile or something? The quote that was supposed to define and sum up your high school years? If you could write that NOW for THEN, what would you write?
Okay, I thought I had answers to more of these questions than I actually do. Um, I didn't have this in any of my yearbooks. I guess I'd say something like Once A Dork, Always A Dork. Maybe I'd paraphrase a song: I Was Never Cool In School. I Know You Won't Remember Me.
8. What is on your calendar this year?
Turns out, Ren literally meant, what is on my calendar. Well, let's see...I always have several. I have my two standard wall calendars at home. The one in the office has Mr. Winkle (sounds kind of dirty, eh?) and the one in the kitchen has American Eskimo Dogs. For work, I have a Moleskine planner. I also have a Bad Dog desk calendar, but after an oral sex joke and a drug use joke, it just seemed inappropriate for my workplace (which involves children), I put it in my cabinet.
9. What summer movie are you most looking forward to?
This is a harder question that I thought, as I don't even really know what is coming out this summer. I'm am looking forward to the last Harry Potter book that's coming out, but you said movie. Hold on...I'll look it up...oh hey! Son of Rambow comes out on July 20th. I really want to see that. There was great buzz about it at Sundance, but I missed it there. I'm also looking forward to The Simpsons and Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix. I forgot about both of those. And oh yeah...Hot Fuzz!
10. If you could give the 16 year old you a onesentence piece of advice, what would it be?
It's not you, it's him...he's gay, so move on and stop wasting your time.